PDA

View Full Version : Autoclear Plus help

p.p.h.
04-21-2006, 09:10 PM
I got my SWC installed today. The guy installed it when no one was home and cant be contacted. He didnt leave any manuals either. I cant believe he did that! He was supposed to call 1st. I get home and the pump is running and the SWC is running as well. From what I can tell its counting down. Theres 7 hours to go but my pump is set to go off in 2 hours. Do I need to let the pump run untill its finished counting down? Is there any way I can shut it off mid countdown? When the pump is shut off by the timer does the SWC shut off as well? I got some vague answers from the polaris website but it doesnt say what the minimum run time is. I like to split my pump run times in half. 2 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the night. How do I control the chlorine output on this thing? Sorry but im like totally in the dark here and any help what so ever would be appreciated.

ps its a 10k gal in ground pool with a 1hp pump and sand filter.

mrmrk49
04-22-2006, 05:09 PM
Polaris has most of their manuals for SWG systems available for download

p.p.h.
04-22-2006, 09:11 PM
Polaris has most of their manuals for SWG systems available for download
thanks. I got the manual and read thru it and I have a better idea on how to operate it. What it doesnt say in the manual is how to control the chlorine output. I have no idea at this point. I got a salt reading of 4100. Thats way to high. I wish I would have been here to supervise. I found 7 40lb bags of salt stuffed in the garbage.