PDA

View Full Version : Anyone purchased an AG pool liner online??

MaryAnnB_AL
04-21-2006, 09:49 AM
I've checked out several sites for a AG pool liner. I also checked with our local pool store who warned me to be careful ordering online as they knew someone who did and the liner didn't hold up. I don't know if she was just saying that to get my sale or not. So I thought I would check with you guys. Have you purchased a liner online and if so could you recommend it? The manufacturer of the ones my local store carries sell is Audubon but they only have 3 designs for an overlap liner.

ScottS
04-21-2006, 03:49 PM
I purchased my AG pool liner from www.intheswim.com last year. I've ordered my liner from them, my ladder, and a few other things. I found their service to be good and would use them again if needed.

hrsdennis
04-21-2006, 06:11 PM
Hi MaryAnn, I also recommend InTheSwim. I sell about 5 used pools a year and always order new liners for them. I get them quickly and at a great price. They are what I would call a 5 year liner. The exact same quality just about everyone else is selling. I could never see paying more for the same quality liner. I also recommend InTheSwim to all of my customers needing liners also.

Best of luck, Dennis

chazzilla
04-21-2006, 10:57 PM
We just ordered one from swimmingpoolliners.com They are a sister site to lesuire living, I think. Great to work with so far, it should be here next weekend. Their pricing is great also, and 19.95 flat shipping rate:)

The Raddish
04-22-2006, 01:42 PM
I've checked out several sites for a AG pool liner. I also checked with our local pool store who warned me to be careful ordering online as they knew someone who did and the liner didn't hold up. I don't know if she was just saying that to get my sale or not. So I thought I would check with you guys. Have you purchased a liner online and if so could you recommend it? The manufacturer of the ones my local store carries sell is Audubon but they only have 3 designs for an overlap liner.
Are you in Huntsville by chance? I bought my new liner at The Pool Store about a month ago. It was a closeout from last year. I paid about $220 for it including tax.

Incidentally, I have a 24' x 52" pool.

As others have said though, www.intheswim.com seems to be a pretty decent place to buy stuff. I've bought a few odds and ends from them with great success.

MaryAnnB_AL
04-24-2006, 09:44 AM
Thanks for all your replies. I've checked out several sites but would feel better to have one recommended. I will check out "IntheSwim" further.

Raddish, I am in Russellville, AL. Pretty close to Huntsville. We go there pretty often. I have a friend who lives in Huntsville. Where is The Pool Store located? Could you give me their phone number? I may have to check them out also. Thanks!

My pool is 24' X 48"

Guv66
05-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Has anyone ever used "Swimming Pools Etc" for replacement liners?
I am in need of replacing my Esther Williams beaded liner and they have what I am looking for but the reviews are mixed at best.
I would far more trust the opinion of you guys here rather reading some anonymous reviews.

gwrace1
08-10-2011, 08:06 PM
intheswim selection is very limited. They had nothing for a 33' round pool with 54 inch walls. There warranties are also shorter than most. They must be a 5 year liner.