PDA

View Full Version : Fiberstars Review

DONNIE
12-19-2006, 04:08 PM
I've seen numerous questions regarding lighting so I thought I would throw in a little information. We installed the Fiberstars 6004 fiber optic light in our new pool. The one small light fills the pool completley. The red/purple phase is a little dim but the other colors glow beautifuly. It's simple one switch operation allows it to color wheel or you can lock it on your favorite color. The lamp has a 6000 hour life expectancy. Really can't say anything negative about it. I looked at many options and am glad I chose this one.

Donnie

Waterworks
12-19-2006, 06:44 PM
Do you just have a single end light? How many strands is it? Do you also have the perimeter lighting? I don't suppose you have any pictures to post. We've been using SAm and ColorLogic Lights for years, without using fiber optics, because I was never sure if the light would be strong enough. Thanks

Brad
Waterworks Pools

DONNIE
12-20-2006, 09:10 AM
We have a single lamp in the deep end. I was worried it wouldnt be bright enough but it is perfect. No perimiter lighting. It would have been nice but I just couldnt justify $1400 for it. As far as fiber count...I dont know. The fiber filled cable was as big around as a quarter and stuffed with fibers.

Donnie