PDA

View Full Version : Advice - Artesian Pool

philamom
08-28-2006, 03:13 PM
OK I think we have narrowed down getting an Artesian pool, anyone have one or have any feedback on this brand?

Also we have narrowed down to a oval 12x24 or 16x24. Anyone know/guess how many people could swim comfortably in these sizes. We are really leaning towards the 16x24 but still need to measure it out in the yard to see if we are comfortable with the space it is going to occupy

TIA

matt4x4
08-28-2006, 03:25 PM
16x24 is my opinion, the bigger a pool, the more versatile.
I would guess that a 16x24 confortably will hold 10 - 16 people for waterpolo, if you want to swim laps, I would recommend only a few kids or it will make your lap difficult.
I can't comment on Artesina, but have heard a lot of good about them over the years on this forum.

medvampire
08-28-2006, 10:05 PM
I have one. Has one of the best warranty I could find in my area. I would get it installed. I cant comment about size I have a 24 round. Dont let them talk you in to a Nature 2 system. If you have any more questions let me know.
If you are in the Knoxville area let me know.
Steve

Getgo
08-29-2006, 12:38 PM
I have their 18 x 34. Just installed it this summer. I think they have oustanding quality. Every hole lined up perfectly. The materials are produced very nicely. Packaging was excellent, and the instruction were very easy to read and understand. Its a very stout designed pool, and we did not upgrade it at all, we just purchased the standard bottom rails and standard side supports.

I am completely satisfied.

From the Getgo
18 x 34 Artesian, Rigid Foam bottom, Happy Gladdon Pad & Cove, Wall Foam, Hayward 1 1/2 HP Pump/Filter system.