PDA

View Full Version : Totally Hooked on BBB

Snowymoon
08-21-2006, 07:51 PM
The weather has been crappy lately, and no one has been swimming for about a week or so. Today I uncovered the pool to vacuum and was amazed at how nice the water looked. Just crystal. I am totally hooked. :D Thank you all so much. :p

I feel prepared to take on next year, and I can't wait to get one of Ben's kits to do all my testing. The BBB method really does work, IMO, and I am really happy with the results. Just wanted to share. :D

We have an Intex Easy Set and are in the Midwest. I think we may take it down next week, maybe, since we will be very busy the weeks following; don't want to put it off too long. Bummer. Can't wait until next year. :)

timmie
07-22-2007, 09:41 AM
Hi, I cant seem to find the BBB method and my alkalinity is low in my pool .Do I add Borax, or Baking soda???

Poconos
07-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Bleach, Borax, Baking soda.
Bleach for chlorine
Borax to raise pH
Baking soda to raise total alkalinity.

Snowymoon....in case you haven't been reading, Ben is not shipping kits and has not for a long time and nobody, including us mods, have no idea what is going on. The kit he sold is basically the same as the Taylor K-2006 with extra reagents. Do some reading in the PS23x forum and you'll get lots of info there on alternatives.
Al