PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here have a 54 inch high pool?

daltrey
07-29-2006, 08:53 PM
I have found one or two, the tahitian being one. It has a unibead liner. the problem is I cant find any above ground pool liners that are 54 inches. Anyone know of any pools that are 54 inch high?

hrsdennis
07-29-2006, 10:04 PM
Hi, I see these once in a while but have not paid attention to brands. A properly stretched 52" overlap liner should easily fit a 54" pool. It should be installed in direct sun and be tucked under the rail at the correct time with regard to water level. When the 52" pools first came out we did a lot of replacements with 48" liners. Now that most liners are 48" to 52" they should easily fot a 54" pool. Overlap liners tend to have a lot of excess hanging over the wall.

Best of luck, Dennis

JMK3rd
07-30-2006, 10:24 PM
Hi,
I just ordered a 54" Tahitian pool.

Here's a link I found to 54" liners: http://www.cheappoolproducts.com/Uni-Beaded~Oval~Above~Ground~Pool~Liners~Rolling~Rock~ Tile_189_6042~product.html

hoffmans
07-31-2006, 12:56 AM
check out this pool:
It is a Wilbar pool which is the parent or sister company of Sharkline.
http://www.sunenterprises.com/platinumpools.htm

Awesome pool.
Awesome company.
Awesome customer service. Actually THE BEST customer service I have found. You can even call them on Sunday and talk to a real person. Ask for Lianna Lawson. She is a fossil at the company and knows her stuff. No I don't work for the company.
In my mind this was the best pool on the net that I could find.

We almost bought this pool. But my DH hubby switched gears and decided we should go w/ an inground kit. Come to find out they are really not thaaaat expensive when you buy online.

The Tahitian is great too.
Also I think the Sharkline Oceanic is 54" tall.

~Hoffmans

NWMNMom
08-02-2006, 08:20 PM
Love our Wilbar (Seaspray) pool. Ours is 52" but they come in 54

steig
08-07-2006, 09:52 PM
The Artesian Sandy Point Ultra has a 54" wall. The Artesian Echo Caynon has a 54" wall, both these pools have massive frame supports. The Sharkline Oceanic has a 54" wall also. The Sharkline Oceanic is a very nice pool (almost bought one). But the artesian line was hard to beat, much beafer frame and supports. Also what I thought was important was the stainless steel panel for the skimmer and return. My neighbor had a sharkline for about 5 yrs and it started leaking / rusting at the skimmer. That is why I choose Artesin Sandy Point Ultra.

circlenranch
08-08-2006, 10:25 AM
I just realized that my pool is 54" tall. It is a ASAHI Kingston 33'x54" with Outlook Prism J-Hook liner.