PDA

View Full Version : New chemical called Enjoy

jweid3435
07-29-2006, 01:20 PM
Anyone have any experence using a product call ENJOY. This is my first time using it and it seems to be doing the job. The pool supplier can't tell me what makes up Enjoy and there is nothing on the bottles that tell what's in it.

waste
07-29-2006, 01:39 PM
Hi Jweid, welcome to the forum! Never heard of it, however finding out what's in it is easy - all you need is the M.S.D.S (material safety data sheet). Your supplier should have a copy at the store (OSHA requires them to be available for employees who might be exposed to any chem, so that they can know the possible hazards and safe handling proceedures - also local firemarshals usually require that they be available so that firefighters know what they're dealing with in case the store catches on fire). If Waterbear's store carries it, he'll be able to tell you (he likes to read the MSDS's). Good luck with your quest and please post the ingredients when you find them. :) - Waste

JohnInSoCal
07-29-2006, 01:53 PM
what is it suppose to do ?

CarlD
07-29-2006, 03:48 PM
what is it suppose to do ?

Now THAT I can answer:

Transfer money from your bank account to theirs.:eek:

waterbear
07-29-2006, 07:19 PM
All I know about Enjoy is that it is made by M. Jonas (private label manufacturer of pool chemicals) and it is a two part system that had an oxidizer (MPS-non chlorine shock?) and a pool additve that is supposed to reduce chlorine consumption (copper sulfate?) in one part and a chlorinating compound in the other part to maintain a .5 ppm fc!

Sounds like yet another copper product! The .5 ppm fc is a dead giveaway!