PDA

View Full Version : Six Flags Banzai Falls In-Ground Pool Slide Review

sunofthebeach
07-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Six Flags Banzai Falls In-Ground Pool Slide Review

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4564295&sourceid=39571726663155081129

I purchased the Banzai Inflatable pool Slide before my sons birthday party. The slide is made to be used with an inground pool. It inflates using a fan/blower that is always running (like a moonbounce). The top of the slide where you can stand is approx 5 feet off the ground. The slide also has an attachment for a hose so you can keep the slide wet and slippery. You climb up the back of the slide and go down the front. The slide seems fairly well made. I would expect it to last several seasons if taken care of. The younger kids loved it. 10 and under seems about the right age for the slide. The older kids got board with it very easily and started to do dangerous stunts off of it before they were stopped. The slide is very long, the base is 14 feet from front to back. You need a ot of room to set this thing up.

Pros - Fun for younger kids my young kids spend hours on this slide.

Cons- hard to set up and take down. You can’t fold the slide back up and put it back in the same box it came in. Has to potential to be very dangerous if misused.

If I could do it over I would buy it again especially if the price dropped to below $200.

Pool_Mike
07-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Thank you 4 this review. I been keeping my eye on this toy for the kids. We have/had 3 of them at our local walmart. I have yet to get it, but seems like my 8 & 3 year olds would love it.

As for storeing, I would of guess it be hard to put back in its original box. That is why we have a mid size plastic trash can which we use to put all our floatation or water toys in and then into the shed. Thanks again. $200.00 would be my bite price, but at 249.00 ugggh .. maybe next year. :)

DogPaddle
07-17-2006, 03:55 PM
Hey, Mike...looks like they're on clearance!! ($199) :D

Pool_Mike
07-18-2006, 06:43 PM
Hey, Mike...looks like they're on clearance!! ($199) :D

Stop, your lying :D. Man...need to call my wallymart and confirm. hehhee thanks