PDA

View Full Version : Nature 2 Removal Consideration

Hszwill
07-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Hello,
We recently finished our inground pool and the builder put in the Nature 2. I watched him open the package and place it into its compartment on the equipment. He told me it would help me to operate a low-chlorine pool. A few days later I found this forum and have been reading as much as I can in my spare time. Needless to say, I am not for the Nature 2 anymore. Here is what I am trying to figure out: should I just leave this month -old Nature 2 in there to finish out the summer or should I try to figure out how to get the thing out a.s.a.p.(I've already spent some time today trying to pull and pull, but it would budge)? I know I don't want to use the copper system anymore, but I just don't know the urgency on the matter. What do you recommend?

waterbear
07-06-2006, 10:45 PM
Just leave it in place and run your system with normal chlorine levels. The system doesn't put that much copper in anyway. Just don't ever replace the cartridge if you can't get it out....or if you can just take it out and leave it out.

medvampire
07-07-2006, 12:45 AM
I pulled mine out and had a hard time getting the thing out of its well. I left the vessel due to it has a puck feeder. I had to give mine a twist as I pulled it. I agree with water bear and you it shouldn’t be a problem this season.
Witch version do you have?
If I had one that was a straight N2 feeder I would cut it out of line to allow for more water flow. But that is just my humble opinion.
Steve