PDA

View Full Version : ? about pool fence

denanbob
06-29-2006, 06:10 PM
I was thinking of buying some fencing to go around the top of my pool and as I understand this these are basically universal sizing. Everything I've read says to count your panels and order the appropriate amount. When I count my panels, I have 20. The only problem is the distance between my panels isn't the same all the way around. The spaces between the braces on the side of the pool is a smaller space than the space between the panels that have pillars (on the rounded part of the pool). So does this mean I can't use this type of fencing on my pool? We have no EW dealer within reasonable driving distance (1.5 hours away) so I was hoping to just buy the universal type at a local pool store. Maybe I'll drive out to one tonight with my measurements and see what they say.

knarf#2
07-03-2006, 10:59 AM
I just completed the fencing on my 16 X 32 AG and eventhough sizes between sections vary, the size of the fencing was sufficient for all sections, but you will need to cut all 20 sections of rail to fit to your exact measurements. Cut the fencing sections as you go to the exact measurement do not pre-cut sections becuse sections my have sligtly different measurments.

Not a difficult project but it is somewhat time consuming. Good Luck.