PDA

View Full Version : New Pool

roxy
04-05-2006, 05:33 PM
Well, I finally got the call....I am told our new pool will be installed on April 20th. We are getting a 28' Sharkline "Oeanic", I will post pictures when it is up. I am also very thankful the forum is back up and running, I never realized how many different options and ideas are out there, this is a great place to learn about them. I have hopes of installing a solar cover and reel system as well as a solar heater. The ideas and education I have received here are much appreciated. Thanks all!

jdogg
04-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Well, I finally got the call....I am told our new pool will be installed on April 20th. We are getting a 28' Sharkline "Oeanic", I will post pictures when it is up. I am also very thankful the forum is back up and running, I never realized how many different options and ideas are out there, this is a great place to learn about them. I have hopes of installing a solar cover and reel system as well as a solar heater. The ideas and education I have received here are much appreciated. Thanks all!
Could you please tell me how you went about choosing the Sharkline among others. I was just looking at the pool online and it looks great, who did you go through to make the purchase?

roxy
04-20-2006, 08:40 PM
Jdogg,
A local store here in the Albany area carries the Sharkline, after looking at Sharkline's "Oceanic", we were sold. It was tough to shop after that and even more difficult to negotiate, knowing that was the pool we wanted. The pool is very solid and has a good warranty, other than the fact that Sharkline has been in business for quite some time. I will try to get some pics posted as soon as I figure out how to resize them.

mwsmith2
04-21-2006, 08:07 AM
Roxy,

There's a freeware program called IrfanView that can help you with your pictures. You can download it here:

http://www.irfanview.com/

Michael

roxy
04-21-2006, 05:57 PM
Thanks Michael,
I hope I have an easier time keeping my pool clean than I did trying to download pics of it. Once again you guys have proven helpful!!! Thanks!!

steig
08-07-2006, 10:07 PM
I was going to buy the Sharkline Oceanic, very nice pool. Instead I purchased an Artesian sandy point ultra 54". I liked the stainless steel skimmer and return panel that Artesian offers.
It was a tough choice, I am sure the Oceanic will be a great pool.