PDA

View Full Version : completely clear pool turns milky when kids jump in or i add bleach

Lisadlaf
04-21-2015, 04:20 PM
I have had my water tested and all levels are within normal range. Even my total Dissolved solids. Every pool place tells me my water is perfect. They don't understand why I am having milky water and they cannot help me other than telling me to drain and refill which will cost me a lot of money. The pool looks crystal clear until a kid jumps in or I put bleach in it then then whole pool turns to milk. The moment the water is not agitated it is clear again. I have had the pool for 4 years with no problems at all. The problem started when I listened to the pool place when they told me to put a chemical in to increase my calcium hardness. Since then the problem has persisted. Just reopened the pool after closing it from last summer. I was hoping with the new water added (after lowering it in from the winter) that the problem would be gone. It isn't. Any suggestions before I drain and start over? Sorry I don't have my complete list of pool parameters. I am at work at the moment.

Thanks in advance,
Lisa