PDA

View Full Version : Pressure gauge wouldn't read

Bowlin
06-11-2006, 07:42 AM
Well yesterday in the am my pressure gauge wouldn't read, and I thought it was dirty sand. So I come on here ask a few questions in a posts knowing that the smart peeps here could help. And guess what? They haven't let me down yet. I was told it doesn't sound like a sand issue sounds like something before the filter. SO I take apart my pac-fab challenger and the whole time cursing the pool gods, knowing the sand was the cause (shows you what I know) I see some pine needles wrapped around my impeller and just a bit gunked up so, laughing and knowing this was not the cause, I just took my fingers and went to work taking out all the gunk, and then put the pump back together. I then crossed my fingers and turned the pump on and dang if it didn't work like new. So who knew, well I guess the kind people here did, and I am gonna double post this. Just because the website has some excellent people and the original post is what helped me, so thank you all, that have helped me and the many others here that need the help.

BBB convert for life!!!