PDA

View Full Version : Looking for pool parts

kprice2
07-25-2014, 11:29 PM
I moved into a new house and it has an Above Ground, vinyl pool. that stay's up year round. I think it is around a 16' round pool, around 4' deep. The frame that holds it up is metal. both the posts, as well as the pieces that go around the pool.

2 of the pieces that hold the poles in place broke. I am trying to find these spare parts. I went to a couple local pool supplies stores and they really had no idea. I've not been able to find out the actual 'brand' of the pool or anything. I have provided a link to a couple pictures of what these look like.

Additionally, I've added pictures of the pieces that are 'broken' that I am trying to find. The pool is quite old, but is in good shape overall other than these items.

any help is appreciated in finding these online if possible to order to replace. Hopefully the pictures do it justice of what i am looking for. any questions please ask

Link to images:
http://1drv.ms/1o1crE7

DBarton
07-25-2014, 11:50 PM
No idea on the brand of that one, but the fittings may be close to something found at a chain link fence supplier/installer.

kprice2
07-26-2014, 01:46 PM
ok. i'll go take a look at a place today and take it and see if they have any thoughts.

Thanks.