PDA

View Full Version : I Joined for electronics help

RedRyder
07-18-2014, 08:25 PM
Greetings from Connecticut. I joined for a little help with electronics issue. I will post in the appropriate area.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

Where is my post that I put in this section and why is it that I CAN NO LONGER VIEW THE FORUMS I WANTED TO ASK A QUESTION IN?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

I have made two other posts so far and none even appear in the new guy section.

My issue:

Readout on Jandy epump controller says keypad locked.
It is. None of the keys do anything. It does still turn on the pump when the timer tells it to (at least this first day after it got locked). I can only assume the pump will go off after the set length of time. I was trying to access the clock to reset it after a power failure when I somehow locked it or it locked itself.

Just need to know how to unlock it. I have scanned the manual cover to cover and found nothing helpful and not even any troubleshooting info.

(Note from moderator: Three posts waiting in the queue were merged into this post.)

Watermom
07-18-2014, 11:25 PM
I'm sorry that I can't help you with your question.

By the way, when you make a post, it will not immediately appear on the forum. It will go into a moderation queue where it waits until either Ben or I approve it and mod it in. We try to clear the queue multiple times per day so typically it isn't too long before it appears on the forum.

Also, until your registration is completed, you have to first log out to be able to see the rest of the forum.

Hope this information clarifies things a little for you.

Welcome to the Pool Forum!

mas985
07-19-2014, 12:34 PM
Have you tried power cycling the pump?

RedRyder
07-20-2014, 08:39 PM
I did kill the power to the pump at the breaker and it did nothing good...... on the first attempt.

Just got back home and tried it again. This time I left the power off for 10 minutes while I took a quick swim.
And.... this time it worked.

Thank you.....!!!