PDA

View Full Version : required post

Hal2000
06-24-2014, 03:19 PM
No real questions yet.

Watermom
06-24-2014, 03:31 PM
Hi and welcome to the Pool Forum! Tell us about your pool and equipment? Do you have a test kit? What kind?

Hal2000
06-24-2014, 03:34 PM
I actually joined the forum to explore test kits a little more. I've been using strips and am considering the more accurate kits. I'd also be interested in electronic-based tests, but I'm guessing those come with issues (accuracy, calibration, etc.).

I have an 18x36 pool with a chlorine generator.

Watermom
06-24-2014, 03:52 PM
The kit we recommend is the Taylor K2006 or 2006C (better buy). You can't buy it locally but can get it through this link:> http://pool9.net/tk/

Let us know if you have any questions we can help with. :)

(Until your registration is completed, you won't be able to follow that link or see the rest of the forum while you are logged in. So, copy the link and paste it into a browser window after you log out.)

Hal2000
06-24-2014, 03:54 PM
Thanks. Why can't I see all of the search results?

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Watermom
06-24-2014, 04:24 PM
(Until your registration is completed, you won't be able to follow that link or see the rest of the forum while you are logged in. So, copy the link and paste it into a browser window after you log out.)
I think you may have not noticed this sentence in my post above. ;)

PoolDoc
06-25-2014, 09:46 AM
. . . membership updated.

Search here => http://pool9.net/search/

OR

Just add this phrase to your Google search terms: site:poolforum.com . Google actually indexes this site MUCH better than the built in search tool does. The search tool is sometimes better for me, when I need to find posts by a particular user, or other 'admin-like' searches. But for pools searches Google is much better -- and is what I use myself!