PDA

View Full Version : well water agp intex 18 x 52 in east texas

ajtv1993
06-22-2014, 08:08 AM
1st Let me say "Many Thanks" What i have had access to on this site so far has been invaluable! Filled pool 1wk ago···lovely dark brown tea in color ~info gained from this site =clear water in 5-6 days! Last night ph levels were 8 pool clear but boy the eyes were burning! Used muratic acid 20 oz left sand filter on all night- woke up this morning and have lost 20% of pool water due to #@!/*-+!! Leak at hose! Refilling now- when do I test pool again and start all over on removing metal and getting ph and ta where they need to be? BTW never had a ch of anything but 0 all week and have shocked it friday night vacuumed sat morning and lost 20% sat night :( i hate due overs!!!!
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Have a blessed day y'all
AJ

Watermom
06-22-2014, 01:39 PM
Read this. It may be helpful to you as you start your pool. http://pool9.net/ssr/

Good luck and welcome to the Pool Forum!

ajtv1993
06-22-2014, 02:04 PM
It says i dont have permission to go to that site~ maybe it takes 24 hrs for newly registered
on the forum? I will try back and thanks for taking the time

Watermom
06-22-2014, 03:01 PM
OOPS! My bad. I forgot to tell you that until you registration is completed, you won't be able to see the rest of the forum while you are logged in. So, copy that link and then paste it into a browser window after you log out.

PoolDoc
06-23-2014, 06:31 PM
. . . membership upgraded.