PDA

View Full Version : Can I change my user name?

Brock
03-31-2006, 06:11 PM
I somehow got this user name from a LONG time ago and was wondering if I can chage it to just Brock , I can't fine where you can change it if you can on this forum. No biggie if I can't, I can live with it.

Brock
04-01-2006, 09:24 PM
I just registered again with this name, feel free to delete my BrockN86 account.

PoolDoc
04-02-2006, 07:34 AM
I can change user names, but you can't. You can, if you want, re-register as you did, provided you use a different email address.

But, your new name won't be 'grandfathered' in, and will have to subscribe in order to continue with full access. Once I have things ready for that, all post Jan. 1, 2006 registrants will have a once month 'grace' period, but after that will have to subscribe.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Ben

Brock
04-02-2006, 02:47 PM
Thanks!

I will stick with Brock, I just orderd the new test kit for this year so I should be good for a year ;) And I don't mind paying for a sub anyway, it's worth it!

Thanks again!

PoolDoc
04-02-2006, 11:39 PM
As you can see, they are now merged into the "Brock" account. It turns out that doing this is not too hard with vBulletin:) -- it was nearly impossible with DCForum.:(

Ben

Brock
04-03-2006, 02:04 AM
Ya, thanks!