PDA

View Full Version : Above Ground Installer

jyanny51
04-27-2014, 07:46 PM
Any info on AG Pool installers in Northern NJ...I am looking to purchase my AG online but not looking to install it myself.

Any help would be appreciated.

CarlD
04-27-2014, 10:19 PM
That's a toughie. While a number of us live in NJ, I'm not aware of any company that would be willing to install a pool they didn't sell you. Anything goes wrong, you'll be blaming them, not the pool, and both the pool maker and the installer will blame the other.

PoolDoc
04-28-2014, 01:01 PM
You can sign up for Angie's List, and see if they have any recommendations. In Chattanooga (my area) they only list about 1/3 of the active installers, but their recommendations are consistent with what I know of the guys they do list.

Caution: if you sign up, remember to cancel. The subscription will auto-renew for eternity otherwise!

suzyabbott
04-30-2014, 09:51 PM
I will check tomorrow and get you the names of the guys we used. Im in Hamilton outside of trenton and I think they were from hammonton. They may charge extra to go farther but they did a good job. Also try njpoolguys.com. They set up our filter for us and are great! I'm sure they could recommend someone as well!