PDA

View Full Version : Service problems with a Hayward Color Logic light system

okiebug
02-24-2014, 02:37 PM
Installed with a junction box to a light switch back in summer of 2011. Less than 20 hours use. When I turn on light switch, I can see a faint green LED, but nothing like the brilliant display of lights from last weekend. The use of the toggle function turning the light switch off and on, etc. is not causing a change. I wanted to inquire with this group, since I did not find a sequence in the user's guide to perform a reset of the system. I've reset all breakers and am at loss on what to try next. Seeing the very faint green LED is a positive for me, it gives me hope I simply need to somehow reset the light, but how...
I've had great success with your knowledgeable forum participants, as this past winter I had to solder a new current delimiter into my chlorination system, so I am hopeful for another do it yourself solution.
Thanks in advance for your assistance,
David

PoolDoc
03-06-2014, 03:15 PM
membership upgraded . . .

I'll move this into the correct section. Forum traffic is picking up, so maybe someone who's got a unit like yours will respond. BUT . . . in the meantime, I'd call Hayward's service department. Odds are, this time of year, you may be able to get to someone who's actually rather knowledgeable about their gear.