PDA

View Full Version : next step on my basic controls

vinper
06-10-2013, 05:49 PM
i would like to hook this stuff up to a controller . maybe wireless . basic ,right now I just have 4 contactors .filter pump .waterfall pump. cleaner pump .led lighting . right now they are on light switches 24vlts coils . like to have a controller on the wall in the house maybe add temp. probe . I have no timeclocks I turn it all on manually. My homemade bare bones system . and not spending 500$ to do it

vinper
06-12-2013, 04:28 PM
pretty simple set up . but I dont need the relays , I want to just turn 24v contriol circuits on and off http://www.ebay.com/itm/INTERMATIC-MULTIWAVE-WIRELESS-POOL-CONTROL-EASY-AND-AFFORDABLE-FREE-SHIP-USA-/280737280952?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415d3ef3b8

nefretrameses
08-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Just saw your post.

I Goggled 24 volt remote controllers and got a bunch of hits. Most offered units for several hundred $$. What about an irrigation controller? I know you can get wireless and even web interface controls. Try www.sprinklerwarehouse.com. You might be able to get a 4 function remote for garage door openers, but you'd probably need 4 receivers.

Charlie_R
08-18-2013, 07:57 AM
Have you ever done any electronic projects, like building basic circuits with transistors etc? If you have, you could probably build your own push button set-up with a few simple circuits. Maybe learn to automate your controls with a microcontroller.