PDA

View Full Version : LM2 24 Power Board schematic

TommyV
06-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Hi,

I have a LM2 24 and I have an issue with the power board. Specifically, the R26 resistor is burnt and the C19 cap looks about ready to go, if not gone already. The specs for C19 are clear enough, but the R26 is too far gone for me to discern its colours.

Does anyone know where I can get a schematic of the board or can they provide me the specs for the R26 resistor?

You help is much appreciated.

Tom

PoolDoc
06-02-2013, 05:16 PM
membership updated.

you might want include maker and model number . . . and tell just what an "LM2 24" is, if you'd like a better chance of getting an answer.

TommyV
06-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the good advice Ben!

It's a Zodiac Clearwater salt water chlorine generator, model LM2 24.

As the original post stated, I have a fried resistor at R26 on the power board and I can't read the colour rings. Hoping that someone may have a schematic or the same model as a reference point.

Thanks to all for their help..

Tom

TommyV
06-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Hi....just for future reference, I'd thought that I'd post the solution to my problem.

After some careful study, we came to the conclusion that we needed a 4R7 resistor to replace my crispy one.

We also had to replace the large cap beside the resistor and the 7812 regulator. The cap looked to be ready to go, if not gone already. The 7812 was shorted.

Replaced all 3 parts, put her back together and crossed our fingers. Lights came on and effervescence followed.

There was much joy...

PoolDoc
06-04-2013, 07:51 AM
good deal!