PDA

View Full Version : newbie with questions

bowhunter
05-30-2013, 09:47 AM
I am a newbie with pools, in the past we have had some cheap Walmart ones that we can't keep clean. We have gotten a used one from some people down the road but I don't believe we have all the parts. It's an 18x52 above ground. I don't know the brand and they don't either. It has 21 red bottom tracks, steel sides and alumium uprights and top rail. It is a beaded liner pool and I plan on getting a new liner and new bead tracks. The guys that were to install the new pool for these people started ripping this one apart, before they got stopped. Anyway, I have searched some for parts that look like what we have and not having much luck. Also, all the plastic caps are broken and the top plate
connectors the either bent up badly or drilled the screws out. If anyone knows of a place to look for parts I would be grateful. Thanks.

bowhunter
05-30-2013, 10:30 PM
I did find out today from the original installer that it's a Garden Leisure pool, however he says I will never find the parts I need. I don't know him, hence I don't know if he is correct or if he is trying to make a sell.

sunlove
05-31-2013, 11:46 AM
I would contact the maker directly, garden leisure, and see about replacement parts or find another pool dealer that will order them for you... as long as they are still in business--and they are I just pulled up their website--you can get parts, it just might be a hassle. If you go on their site you can enter your zipcode and find pool dealers around you that carry that brand.