PDA

View Full Version : Compool 3000 remote system

markphin
05-14-2013, 07:33 AM
Hello,
I have a compool 3000 remote system where I have a pad inside the house that can program the pool spa cleaner lights etc. I also have a spa side remote. I opend my pool last week w/o issue. Once cleaned up an running good, I set everything to normal programming. I noticed once during the day that I got an ERR 5 code where the spa would come on, even though not programmed to do so. According to the manual it was a spa side remote issue, so I trouble shot some things, and all seemed fine. I have the pool programed to come on at 6:00 am. The last two morniings the spa came on instead of the pool, no error code, just the spa on instead of the pool. I would push the button to turn it off but would just come back on. So I shut down the system and went outs to the control panel and disconnected the spa side remote. It seems to be running fine now. The past two morning have been really cold (high 30's at night). My question is, is this a spa side remote issue or does the system have some sort of freeze protection where if the water gets below a certain temp, that the spa comes on instead of the pool?

Any input would be appreciated.