PDA

View Full Version : Laminar Fountains

patron
11-29-2012, 09:10 AM
I need some information on installing laminar fountains in my pool. My pool is 16 x 32. i want to install 4 laminar fountains. They retail for around $700 each on the internet. Do I need to purchase a illuminator for each laminar fountain or can i use one illuminator for all 4 fountains?

Also, what size pool pump do you? should i have 2 different pool pumps, one for the pool and another for the fountains?

aylad
11-30-2012, 07:45 AM
Hi,

Unfortunately, traffic is very, very slow on the forum this time of year, since most of our users have already closed their pools down for the winter. There are some of our members who can probably answer your questions, but it may take awhile before they log in to see the post, so please be patient and keep checking back!

In the meantime, you can LOG OUT and go to the poolforum main page, then open any thread and look at the sig line of any post made by me, Watermom, or Pooldoc, and use the google search link there in the sigs--that search will allow you to search the entire forum and archives for possible threads similar to yours.

Welcome to the forum!