PDA

View Full Version : Remote trouble

JoeGolan
10-30-2012, 10:15 AM
I have a Hayward (Goldline) Aqua Plus automation system and the wireless remote is now reporting "base station not responding". I have tried powering down the equipment (except for the acual remote) and cannot get the base station to respond. The main front control panel on the equipment is working fine. Any Ideas how to re-align the remote?

aylad
10-31-2012, 12:04 PM
I have not seen this question before, but perhaps I've missed it. Have you tried calling their customer service to see if they can walk you through it?

Otherwise, you can log out to the main poolforum screen, and use the google search link in any of my, Watermom, or Pooldoc's posts, to search the forum and archives for other posts on this product.

Welcome to the forum!

JoeGolan
10-31-2012, 12:08 PM
I have not seen this question before, but perhaps I've missed it. Have you tried calling their customer service to see if they can walk you through it?

Otherwise, you can log out to the main poolforum screen, and use the google search link in any of my, Watermom, or Pooldoc's posts, to search the forum and archives for other posts on this product.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks, So far I have not been able to contact Hayward tech support. Their web site was down and phones have gone unanswered. I am guessing it is part of the result of harricane Sandy as they are based in Elizabeth NJ.

I tried searching the forum but was unable to as my first post was to be first moderated. I will try again.

JoeGolan
10-31-2012, 12:10 PM
The forum will still not allow me to do a search....bummer

Watermom
10-31-2012, 01:08 PM
The forum will still not allow me to do a search....bummer

Are you using the google search link in one of our signatures or the forum software's search feature? Use the google one. It is much better. Log out so you have access to the rest of the forum. Find any post by Aylad, PoolDoc or me and click on the google search link. That should work for you. (But, like Janet mentioned above, until your registration is completed by Ben, you'll have to log out first or else it won't work.)