PDA

View Full Version : hELP LOOKING FOR POOL MANUAL

beviee
10-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Help, I have a Johnney Weissmuller 15 x 30 pool with deck and fencing oval size, I brought this pool already taken down, I'm looking for a manual on this pool, to set it back up,
Thank-you

aylad
10-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Hi beviee,

Just wanted to welcome you to the group and point out that forum traffic has slowed WAY down this time of year because most folks are closing or have closed their pools. There are a handful of us that stay around during the winter months, but it may take a little longer to get responses to your posts than normal. While you're waiting for one of the others that may be able to help, you're welcome to log out, go to the main Forum page, and view any post made by me, Watermom, or Pooldoc, and use the google search feature in the sig to search the whole forum and archives for similar threads and responses.

Welcome to the forum!

CarlD
10-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Yikes! Are they still in biz? I think the JW was a more economical line from Esther Williams, but I haven't heard about them in a number of years. Still, most of the round/oval AGs are fairly similar so those with experience on set-up should be able to help.