PDA

View Full Version : Radiant Pools and EZ Panel Pools

poolmaster
10-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Does anyone have any knowledge of the Rdiant Pool or EZ Panel pool ? I cant find many reviews of them online and wondering if they are worth the $$ to have installed. Im looking to get an above ground pool that can be sunk into the ground atleast a foot and also want to have walk in stairs like inground pool have and noticed that both of these 2 types of pools have this capability. I live in Mass and im also trying to find someone that installs these around here. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

aylad
10-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Hi poolmaster, and welcome to the forum!
I don't know anything about either Radiant or EZ Panel pools, but you can use the google search feature in my sig to search the forum and archives for info while you're waiting on responses. Until Ben upgrades your registration you'll have to log out and go to the main forum page, but then you can look at any post made by me, Watermom, or Pooldoc and find the google feature.

BigDave
10-04-2012, 01:09 PM
I was looking at EZ Panel pools a couple years ago. I really liked the idea of a partially buried pool and the construction looks sound (on the internet, I've never actually seen one). Unfortunately, after all the searching I had time to do, I couldn't find independent experience with this pool nor could I find a contractor who had or would be willing to install one. I did get in contact with the manufacturer via email who answered a question I had regarding the pool's structure but I never heard back from them when I asked if they could direct me to an EZ Panel installer. Without more information, I was unwilling to continue considering this unique pool design.

poolmaster
10-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Thanks for your help