PDA

View Full Version : Happy Labor Day & end of swim season

sunlove
09-03-2012, 03:10 AM
Hope everyone is having a fun labor day weekend and enjoying some pool time before the end of summer! We usually keep using ours till October, so I have another month to enjoy the water. Since switching to BBB this has been the easiest pool season for me ever, everyone that has come over and seen our pool has envied the sparkling water :) Couldn't have done it without you guys, thanks!

Gonna leave the pool open this winter & hopefully I won't have to post any dumb questions in the spring barring anything crazy happening!

aylad
09-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Whaddayamean end of swim season :). We've got another month or so, at least!

JimK
09-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Wow....summer flew by so fast.:(

Hard to believe in a month I'll be closing the pool........depressing.:sad:

waterbear
09-04-2012, 01:35 AM
End of swim season? :confused: I won't even crank up the heater for another two months or so.;) Once it gets too cold for the pool there is the hot tub!:cool:
Living in Florida has it's perks!:D

JimK
09-04-2012, 08:57 AM
End of swim season? :confused: I won't even crank up the heater for another two months or so.;) Once it gets too cold for the pool there is the hot tub!:cool:
Living in Florida has it's perks!:D

:p

TomC
09-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Wow, you are all lucky, being able to leave your pools open so long. I closed mine yesterday:( We have several trees close to the pool, and when the leaves start to fall, they make a beeline for the pool. Enjoy swimming.

Tom