PDA

View Full Version : Chloramatic II generator

maxie
05-17-2006, 10:03 AM
I have a Chloramatic II chlorine generator. I only know it by the name mentioned. It has a cell that is oblong and about 12 inches long. My question is: do any of you know a website with info on the Chlroamatic II?

waste
05-23-2006, 08:34 PM
I have a Chloramatic II chlorine generator. I only know it by the name mentioned. It has a cell that is oblong and about 12 inches long. My question is: do any of you know a website with info on the Chlroamatic II?
Maxie, you still with us? Welcome to the forum!! The reason you've yet to receive an answer is that it's in the "Off topic..." area which is usually underviewed. If you had posted in the 'SWG' area, I'm sure you would have gotten a much sooner response as it is a legitimate ? about your SWG. (Don't be shy about asking ?s - we are all here to learn from and help, when we can, each other ;) )
Any way here's a partial answer. Jandy bought the company that made your unit and changed the name to Aquapure 1400, so if you search for that info, you'll probably get the info you want. (I found this out by doing a 'search' on this site for Chlormatic II - it came up with this thread 900click me[) Again, welcome to the forum and remember, the only dumb question is the one unasked :D

Poconos
05-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Maxie,
Welcome to the forum.
Sorry I didn't catch it until I was notified to move it to the correct forum. Hope you'll get responses here.
Al

keastman
05-25-2006, 11:19 PM
They are still producing under the Clormatic name but I'm told they will be phasing it out and eventually be only Aquapure. Cells and other parts are still available on a couple of web sites. There is a link on the Jandy site to the Clormatic site, under salt generators. Perhaps that will get you info that you need. Good luck