PDA

View Full Version : New member thinking about pool installation

Budlight592
07-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Well about ready to pull the trigger on new AG pool and jacuzzi tub for the wife. I have been reading for 2 weeks and all this water treatment almost scares me into not wanting to go through with the idea. First question is...... Are there anyone that is familiar with the pool frog system. Look forward to helping out where I can and sure I will have many more questions before its all over with. Thanks.

BigDave
07-03-2012, 05:25 PM
The people here don't think very highly of those types of systems - they usually are at the best expensive to operate and at the worst add metals and other "minerals" to your pool that can cause staining and incomplete sanitization.

The poolcare method you'll find here and at poolsolutions.com is, in practice, simple, safe, and effective and almost always less expensive than others you'll find.

Budlight592
07-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the reply! I have been reading about this BBB method and seems kinda easy but not sure. Guess I need to forget about the frog and study more. Sounds like I will end up getting a 12x24x52 they just put them on sale today and the jacuzzi tub as well. Wife is happy about half of it and me the other.

Watermom
07-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Keep reading here on the forum and also at our sister website www.poolsolutions.com. Lots of good info there. If you decide to give the BBB method a try, you won't be sorry. It works. Plain and simple.

Welcome to the Pool Forum!