PDA

View Full Version : plaster problems????

shebert73
05-21-2006, 04:28 PM
While swimming today my DH and I noticed a few spots in the plaster that felt "funny"...like bubbles or air was in between plaster and gunite. You could feel this especially where the floor and the wall started to meet (curved areas). If you tried to "walk up the wall" you could really feel something that did not feel right (does that make sense??). Our pool is not even a year old yet. We have grey plaster. I've tried really hard to keep the pool balanced...I check once a week myself and take the water in about once a month for Pool Warehouse to check. By both readings, I've never been too far off.

Any ideas????

Thx,
She

GutierrezPlastering
05-22-2006, 06:38 PM
sounds to me like the plaster is loose/hollow. I would take immediate action and let your contractor know about this before your warranty is up. Depending on where you live hot weather area, that the day they came to plaster they didn't lightly mist the walls for better adhersion for the plaster to stick to the walls. This material before being applied must be misted constantly for the plaster to stick better. Hope this helps