PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Dynamic or Aquabot Turbo T2

Cheese
05-20-2006, 11:27 PM
I am looking into buying an automatic pool cleaner but I am not sure which one to get. I like that the dynamic has a remote, but it looks like the new 2006 Aquabot Turbo T2 is more powerful, faster, and an overall better cleaner. Of course that is all based on looking at technical info. I havnt really found any reviews to compare the two so does anyone here know? I cant spend the money on the T4 which has a remote. So out of the T2 or the dolphin Dynamic, which would you pick? Finally, is the Dolphin's remote wireless? Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give.

my78vette
05-21-2006, 08:42 AM
I just purchased a Aquabot Turbo...and I love it, put it in the pool and walk away, come back pool is clean. I have an inground, fiberglass, 14x40 4 ft to 9 ft deep, climbs the walls in the 9 foot with no problems...

Hope this helps....

I purchased off Ebay from a pool store by item # is 4447756694 if you want to look.

my 78 vette

CarlD
05-21-2006, 12:13 PM
The Dynamic's remote is wireless.

VOLDADDY
05-21-2006, 05:35 PM
The Dolphin/Aquabot question has been pondered here many times. I have heard nothing but good things about the Dolphin. I have the Aquabot Turbo and love it. I don't think you will go wrong with either. Check Ebay for some great deals. I purchased mine there and saved around $300. Good Luck!

cherylmartino
06-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Cheese.....did you purchase one of the cleaners? I am looking at those two, also.
VolDaddy....do you recall who you purchased your Aquabot from on EBay? Was it a store or an individual?
Thanks,
Cheryl