PDA

View Full Version : Ben!

matt4x4
03-27-2006, 10:34 AM
Glad you got things running again, I felt really bad when I saw the forum go down , knowing full well you do this as a service to others and not for any great amounts of profit.
Thanks for getting it up and running again, your efforts are greatly appreciated by all of us.

JohnT
03-27-2006, 11:44 AM
I'll post my thanks here as well. All appreciate what you do keeping this thing going, and those of us who administer web based systems appreciate how frustrating and time consuming it can be. Thank you Ben.

waterbear
03-27-2006, 01:43 PM
I have to give kudos to Ben also! I know how frustrating having a system crash can be! (I used to do system admin and hardware maintenance for an Internet Service Provider) I know he's put a lot of man-hours in getting things up and running in a timely manner and he has my utmost repsect and admiration for his dedecation to this board! I bless the day I found this boad while my pool was being built because the info I found here not only saved me money and finally taught me how to care for my pool but helped to resolve some disputes I was having with my pool contractor! The amount and quality of information found here is simply unbelievable! Thanks again!

spooky2feet
04-03-2006, 10:23 AM
I honestly don't know what I would have done without this forum. It & its very helpful members have helped me transform a monster of a swamp into a beautiful blue sparkling pool. I can't thank you enough, Ben, for making this possible.

bbb
04-03-2006, 11:01 AM
Thanks, Ben. Glad to see the forum back up again.