PDA

View Full Version : Maytronics dolphin DX4

jluquette
09-13-2011, 11:24 PM
I just bought a DX4. it has a power supply that seems to be programmable but there are no instructions. It also does not work. The power light comes on but the robot itself will not even move. I can't even find the power supply on their site of the internet!!! Customer/tech support is worthless - all you get (when it's not busy) is some woman who seems to only want to get you off the line. She wants to know things like "What's your water temp? What's your ph? Is it plugged in?" and on and on and on and on..... Then she offers to send a FedEx pre-paid sticker to send it back in!!! I just bought this thing... i'ts NEVER worked. Does anybody have any idea where I can get information of pregramming my power supply?

kelemvor
09-14-2011, 06:50 AM
Here's the owner's manual: http://maytronicsus.com/Portals/0/pdfs/dx4%20manual.pdf

CarlD
09-14-2011, 02:49 PM
I thought Dolphin fixed all that support trouble. I had similar problems with my Dolphin Dynamic and had to send it back to them twice (though it worked well for 2 years). Finally, I complained so much they sent me a new one, but it never worked very well either. Now I have a Blue Diamond.

hzz
09-27-2011, 01:09 PM
If you can return it, do it. There are a lot of better choices out there. I speak from personal experience.

Robie
05-04-2012, 11:06 AM
What do you suggest. Looking at the blue diamond the polaris 9300 and the ecojet plus.