PDA

View Full Version : Running a Variable Speed Pump from a Autopilot Digital SWG Controller

datalogger
07-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Question: How to run a Variable Speed Pump from an Autopilot Digital SWG Controller.

Somewhere I read an answer on how to do this, but I can't remember the specifics.

I have an Autopilot Digital SWG System and just installed a VS 3050 Pentair pump (Model 011018).

The artical I read said the Autopilot will keep the low speed circuit energized 100% of the time, except when the High Speed circuit is on, and to re-wire the Autopilot for Two-Speed Mode and connect the VS-3050 to the Low Speed circuit, which I did.

My problem is; how do I now control the SW Cell?

If I try to program the Autopilot, it only asks when to turn on the high speed circuit.
If I use the High Speed mode, it shuts off the power to the VS 3050.

Thanks,
Steve

Watermom
07-24-2011, 06:07 PM
Uhhhhhh .............. I dunno. But, somebody around probably does. If you think you read about this here on the forum, try doing a search for it. Instead of using the software search, use the search in my signature below. It is much better. Until your registration is complete, you will have to log out first to be able to see the search results, though.

Welcome to the Pool Forum!