PDA

View Full Version : Pool Test Kit

Jean's pool guy
07-18-2011, 01:18 PM
Hi there,

I am new here and would to help support you by getting the Taylor Test Kit you recommend. Can you please provide my with the current link? Also, I have been reading the varius threads because I have had a terrible time balancing my Aunt's pool this year. I have done eveything suggested but the pool is still eating chlorine like mad and I need to get this kit before I can ask you more detailed questions. Thanks so much.

Joe.

Watermom
07-18-2011, 02:48 PM
You can find the link for the kit in the Amazon link in my signature below. If the seller listed isn't Amato Industries, it means they have sold out. In that case, wait a day or two and then order. Other sellers are sometimes sending the K-2005 instead and that is not the kit you want. (Amato restocks quickly we have found.)

By the way -- something you may not know. If you order other things from Amazon, the Pool Forum will also get a portion of the $$ from those sales as well! As long as you start with our Amazon link. You can then navigate to other items on the site to buy besides the test kit and we will still benefit. I think that is awesome as everybody buys things from Amazon, right?

Thanks for the support and welcome to the Pool Forum!