PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using a Kleen Machine?

nomar116
06-23-2011, 01:40 PM
This is my first year with my in-ground pebble tec pool. Its about 25,000 gallons, rectangular in shape, with a set of stairs. With all the other projects I have going on around the house, work, and blah blah blah, I am really having a hard time keeping up with the pool. Vacuuming isn't happening very often, brushing gets done maybe once a week, and so theres a pretty continuous onslaught of both dirt and algae growth.

The pool is a cartridge based, pentair, salt-water generator. I have a pressure side vacuum attachment, however, I think I'd rather have a cleaner that has an independent filter I can clean with minimal hoses/cords. Costco has this Kleen Machine at what seems to be a very good price, $300. Is this a good find? I want to keep my cost as cheap as possible, definitely below $500...

https://www.costco.com/Simple/Basket.aspx?mode=bc&topnav=&lang=en-US

Thanks in advance.

ezpool
06-23-2011, 05:57 PM
I almost tried one but ultimately didn't. My previous attempt at a "budget" robot was the
RoboKleen (from Costco); it died after a month and was promptly returned. I finally settled
on the Dolphin Deluxe 4 with it's 3-year warranty. If you do go with the KleenMachine, let
us know if it lasts!