PDA

View Full Version : I won't be around for a few days

waste
08-13-2010, 01:40 PM
:(

Today is crunch day at the waste household everything not already packed is getting shoved into boxes. Tomorrow we load the moving truck and on Sunday motor on up to Maine. Oh yeah, Monday I start my new job. (I'll be well rested for my first day on the new job and I'm sure that the new house will be fully set up before I head to work :rolleyes:)

While i could probably steal some time to log on, I have to pack my computer this evening and I don't even know who the internet provider is in our new city, so i don't think I'll be on-line again before Tuesday :mad:

I'll be back as soon as I can and let y'all know how the move went and the new job :)

See ya next week!

CarlD
08-13-2010, 04:17 PM
Good Luck, Ted!
Knock 'em dead!

Carl

aylad
08-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Good luck, safe trip, hope things are great once you get to the new place/job.

Check back in when you can!!

Janet

Watermom
08-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Just me, sending my good wishes, too. We'll look for you in a few days when things in your life settle down a bit. Prayers for a safe trip for you and your family.

Lisa

Phillbo
08-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Moving SUCKS !

CarlD
08-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Moving SUCKS !

Naw...you gotta do it RIGHT! We have it down to a science: We will only move if the weather conditions are JUST RIGHT! That means when WE move it's ALWAYS:
1) The COLDEST day of the year (brrr)
2) The HOTTEST day of the year (whew!)
3) The RAINIEST day of the year (splash!)

Otherwise it's no fun.

Besides WORKING sucks more than moving.

But NOT working sucks even more than working!

Poconos
08-14-2010, 08:08 AM
Not working doesn't suck at all...when you do it by choice . :D
Moving sucks in any case.

Ted, just in time to enjoy the Maine Winters.
Good luck and safe journey.

Al

mbar
08-23-2010, 11:44 AM
Good luck with the move - I am in the process of a big remodel of my house, and had to pack up the whole downstairs - yes moving does suck, hope you like your new digs!